The House of Little People is a family-owned, multi-generation, early childhood learning facility founded in 1976. We assist in the growth and development of the total child. Our pioneering, personalized approach, along with the compassion and the establishing of trust (Child and Teacher) is quite unique and the results provide your child with the ability to be prepared to the meet the challenges of kindergarten and beyond.
Some of the key ingredients in our mission and purpose is to assure that we:
- Assess and evaluate certain aspects of the child's (the little person) behavior and personality.
- What is the child's frustration level and temperament?
- Do they eat and sleep well?
- Do they explore and experiment?
- Do they participate in-group play or do they [just] observe?
- How do they manage transitions?
These are some of the distinguishing qualities that The House of Little People carefully observes and notes; as your child begins to explore and adapt to the environment in which they are introduced to daily .Our efforts hope to assure parents peace of mind and teaming with you to provide optimum care, learning and sharing information. These properly practiced methods and procedures allow your child ultimate success to provide smooth transitions from home to our nurturing learning environment.